Please review all the content below before submitting an application.
What we are looking for:
- Art that expands our variety while avoiding product overlap.
- Art that increases our appeal to varied tastes and budgets.
- Art that maintains our high standards of quality and presentation.
- Unusual offerings not found at most art shows.
- Artists who have passion, commitment to improvement, who work well with others.
- Artists willing to build a sphere of prosperity around the show and follow instructions.
- Local or regional artists when possible; however, we have accepted out of state artists.
What we are not looking for:
- Food vendors
- Importers (Buy and Sell)
- Commercial product distributors
- Jewelry openings are extremely limited. Non-local artists or commercial jewelry providers please don't apply.
VERY IMPORTANT: After you complete our online application, you will need to share three high-resolution images with firstname.lastname@example.org through DropBox. Please pay close attention to the following guidelines:
- Three images of your merchandise and one image of your booth
- 700kb or larger
- 300 dpi
- Professionally photographed (not point and shoot)
- Uploaded through DropBox and "shared" with email@example.com
- Folder named: Last name, First name
- Images named: last name-first name-001...002...003
If you need help using Dropbox: here is a great tutorial on YouTube. The last two minutes of the video show you how to "share" folders.
To continue to the application, click here.