We accept applications year round. We will be reviewing applications for the 2014 show through mid summer. Applications received after that point, will be reviewed for future years consideration. Please review all the content below before submitting an application.
What we are looking for:
- Art that expands our variety while avoiding product overlap.
- Art that increases our appeal to varied tastes and budgets.
- Art that maintains our high standards of quality and presentation.
- Unusual offerings not found at most art shows.
- Artists who have passion, commitment to improvement, who work well with others.
- Artists willing to build a sphere of prosperity around the show and follow instructions.
- Local or regional artists when possible; however, we have accepted out of state artists.
What we are not looking for:
- Food vendors
- Importers (Buy and Sell)
- Commercial product distributors
- Jewelry openings are extremely limited. Non-local artists or commercial jewelry providers please don't apply.
VERY IMPORTANT: After you complete our online application, you will need to share three high-resolution images with firstname.lastname@example.org through DropBox. Please pay close attention to the following guidelines:
- Three images of your merchandise and one image of your booth
- 700kb or larger
- 300 dpi
- Professionally photographed (not point and shoot)
- Uploaded through DropBox and "shared" with email@example.com
- Folder named: Last name, First name
- Images named: last name-first name-001...002...003
If you need help using Dropbox: here is a great tutorial on YouTube. The last two minutes of the video show you how to "share" folders.
To continue to the application, click here.