The Armadillo Christmas Bazaar application is open for 2013. Please review all the content below before submitting an application.
What we are looking for:
- Art that expands our variety while avoiding product overlap.
- Art that increases our appeal to varied tastes and budgets.
- Art that maintains our high standards of quality and presentation.
- Unusual offerings not found at most art shows.
- Artists who have passion, commitment to improvement, who work well with others.
- Artists willing to build a sphere of prosperity around the show and follow instructions.
- Local or regional artists when possible; however, we have accepted out of state artists.
We are NOT looking for:
- Food vendors
- Importers (Buy and Sell)
- Commercial product distributors
- Jewelry openings are extremely limited. Non-local artists or commercial jewelry providers please don't apply.
Our booths vary in size and shape. We are unable to give you an exact price quote until after we have accepted you and we assign booths. However, you can request our general formula by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "booth formula request".
If you wish to apply, please complete our online application.
VERY IMPORTANT: After you complete our online application, you will need to share three high-resolution images with email@example.com through DropBox. Please pay close attention to the following guidelines:
- Three images of both your booth and merchandise
- 700 kb or larger
- 300 dpi
- Professionally photographed (not a point and shoot camera)
- Uploaded through DropBox and shared with firstname.lastname@example.org
- Folder named: Last name, first name
- Images named: Last name, first name 001...002...003
If you need help using DropBox, here is a great tutorial on YouTube. The last two minutes of the tutorial will show you how to "share" folders.